PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Tolexpress, as Data Controller, is sensitive to the protection of your personal data. As such, the purpose of this policy is to inform you of the way in which your data is processed and to ensure compliance with the regulations established in particular by European Regulation EU2016/679 of April 27, 2016 as well as law 78-17 Informatique et Libertés modified from January 6, 1978.
1. What personal data is collected?
Several types of personal data may be collected on the site and other applications, including:
- Data relating to making contact, via the contact form (company, postal address, last name, first name, email, telephone number, etc.)
- Data relating to recruitment, via the recruitment form (last name, first name, email, telephone, CV)
- Data relating to browsing preferences
- Electronic identification data (IP address, date and time of access, the browser you use, etc.)
2. Why is some of the data collected, and on what basis? ?
Your personal data, collected by Tolexpress, allows us to:
- Offer you the best possible browsing experience: improve our website, configure default options, report anomalies
- Communicate with you and respond to a request from you (contact or recruitment)
3. How long is the data kept?
The data collected will be processed and kept for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, in compliance with the standards, regulations and texts in force.
In this regard, data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact.
However, in accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR, certain personal data may be “kept for longer periods to the extent that they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific research purposes or historical or statistical purposes».
4. Will the data leave the European Union? ?
Your personal data will be hosted and processed within the European Union.
However, remaining free to choose its technical and/or commercial relations, Tolexpress reserves the right to host or transfer certain data to subcontractors established outside the European Union on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the GDPR, in particular if the countries present an adequate level of protection, in accordance with articles 44 et seq. of European Regulation EU2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
5. Who are the recipients of the data?
Personal data concerning you will only be used by services and people authorized to process them, in accordance with the specified purposes.
These data may also be communicated to authorized subcontractors for the achievement of the processing purposes.
6.Is the data secure during processing?
All people with access to your data are authorized and bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
As such and in accordance with article 32 of the GDPR, Tolexpress as well as all subcontractors undertake to implement all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data processed.
7. What rights do you have over your personal data and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have the rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of data. personal information about you. You can also obtain the limitation of the processing of your data or oppose their processing for a legitimate reason.
You can exercise your rights by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal address: RUE DU MORTIER 59181 STEENWERCK.
If you believe that your rights are not respected, you can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/plaintes.